Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let it rain, snow, sleet, hail, flood....

...I will be ready. I must have these adorable wellies with the beagles on them! I want, nay I NEED these, very badly. What if we have more snow? What if it floods? What if I just need to go out-and-about in really cute rubber boots? 


I have been crazy a little bit obsessed with this blog the past 2 days. I noticed these boots among several of the photos that Mel snapped when she was on the social scene at the Fair Hill races back in 2007. I want to send her a message and say, "You know, the steeplechases are great, but have you ever gone down to Maryland the weekend before the races and watched the Fair Hill 3-day event, as well?" That might be too intense, though, for the uninitiated. You gotta love eventing to love eventing!

No comments: