Friday, March 20, 2009

Stay Class[ic]!!!

A big "Thank You" to the organizers of the five American events that are still offering the classic format CCI*. I will never do a one-star, but I love the fact that there are others out there who will not let the long-format three-day event die. The roots of our sport are so valuable and I am constantly appreciative of those who see this and fight to keep it alive, for the betterment of the sport of Eventing, as well as for the benefit of the riders and horses.

http://www.4stargazing.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

I'll probably never do a one star either but I like thinking that it is an option at least! Says she who was too tired to ride today after working on the farm all day. Kinda hard to get anywhere with that approach!

Holly Ratcliff said...

I totally understand, Melissa, but one day at a time...one day at a time. If I ever do make it to a one-star, then you'll be right there with me. :-) We're all in this together!