Sunday, November 6, 2011

Coming Attractions!


There are some fabulous activities in my near future, and I'm really looking forward to them! This next weekend (11/12 and 11/13), Kyle Carter will be in Nashville for a clinic, and I'm riding in it with some of my friends (and, my sister!). Check out the entry form I've included here (below), if you might be interested. The entry deadline of November 3rd has passed, but I know they have 2 or 3 slots left, so if you would like to ride with Kyle on Saturday and Sunday, contact Lauren ASAP.

Kyle Carter clinic entry. Lauren's contact info is listed at the bottom.
(Click on this image for a larger version)

Following on the heels of the Kyle clinic is one of the highlights of my year. Francis Whittington will be teaching a two-day clinic at Bouckart Farms/Chattahoochee Hills. I've also included the entry for this clinic (below) and I know there are some spots left. What a wonderful opportunity to have Francis teaching here in our own backyard! Plus, the price is phenomenal (includes stabling, all facility fees, lesson costs, and a dinner on Saturday night). Fantastic! Auditors are also welcome, with a fee of $25 for both Saturday and Sunday. I will be there as an auditor and I am really looking forward to this clinic!


Email Samantha ASAP if you are interested!

On December 3, Penrose Farm here in Knoxville will be hosting a schooling dressage show and combined test. If the show is well-attended, they hope to hold more of these schooling events often throughout the winter. So, anyone in the Knoxville area who needs to get out and put in a little work before taking a break over the holidays, get out and support Penrose! If you want the entire entry/release form, let me know and I'll be happy to email it on to you.

Prize list for Penrose Farm schooling show.

Last, but not least, the annual USEA convention will be held in Nashville this year, so I clearly must be there. I'm looking forward to getting the chance to attending with some of my friends.....enjoying an eventing activity that doesn't involve a truck, trailer, tack, horse, and tag-a-long dogs. The one time of year we all get to gather without the stress of a competition weekend!




No comments: