Thursday, August 30, 2012

Eventers Who Look Like.....

A few weeks ago, I was watching an episode of the new BBC America drama, Copper, starring Tom Weston-Jones. Probably 15 minutes into it, I kept thinking, "This guy looks like someone." About 10 minutes later, it hit me: "I know who he reminds me of.....he reminds me of Boyd!"

Boyd Martin  ::  Tom Weston-Jones

Of course, this got me to thinking of other eventer/celebrity doppelgangers. 


Francis Whittington  ::  Eddie Redmayne

Andrew Nicholson  ::  Mark Harmon

Alexandra Green  ::  Blake Lively

Doug Payne  ::  Prince William

Sinead Halpin  ::  Elizabeth Banks

Will Coleman  ::  Keanu Reeves

Did I miss anybody? What other eventer/celebrity "look-alikes" are out there?

2 comments:

Me said...

Awesome...simply awesome. Love it!

Niamh said...

this is so great!