Thursday, March 29, 2007

"How do I look?"

So, I have several friends with blogs, thus I've decided to plunge in and join the ranks of the millions of other internet junkies filling the cyber-ether with...stuff. My stuff is about as useless as the next person's, but this is at least a place when I can (hopefully) keep up with what all I've got going on and let my friends do the same. Sometimes, my horse friends get pushed aside for my "other" friends, and sometimes my "other" friends get pushed aside for my horse friends. Sometimes friends get pushed aside for my family, and sometimes everybody gets pushed aside for my work. Maybe if I can check in here at least once in a while, then perhaps I can organize my thoughts enough so that no one gets pushed aside or left out. We'll see how this goes...

2 comments:

Ro said...

I think you're awesome for doing this. You + Blog = lots of room for you to write and write and write....

Jenn :-)

Ro said...

P.S. I'm adding you to my list of other blogs :-)