Thursday, December 13, 2007

Agony

For the past 2 weeks or so, my digital/dvr cable has been buggering up and I have been mean, irritable, and nasty on a regular basis due to this unacceptable occurrence. Anyone who knows me well knows that I heart my dvr very, very, very much. Unfortunately, it is the dvr that is failing my digital cable set-up, so I'm going to have to dismantle the whole shebang and take it back to Comcast and exchange it for a brand new box. This won't cost me anything (except my time and inconvenience) but it's so annoying. I have been beside myself, as I've now missed 2 new episodes of "Pushing Daisies" and last week's ultra suspenseful "Grey's Anatomy" since -- although they have recorded on my cable box -- they won't play back. Stupid, infernal technology!!!

No comments: