Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Holly-days

It's the Christmas season, which means I hear all manner of not-so-witty holiday jokes: "Happy Holly-days," "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas," and "Tis the season to be HOLLY." HAHAHA...I've heard them all. Believe me you clever beast, I'VE HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE. Anyways, tonight is our annual Wilbur Smith holiday dinner. I'm looking forward to it, basically because I like most of the people I work with. And, because I'm friends with several of the people that I also happen to work with, and it'll be a great excuse for us to all socialize at the same time, in the same place. I just hope my dress works out ok. It's a wrap dress, and as of right now, I can't quite figure out if it wraps and ties in the front, or if it wraps and ties in the back. I guess we shall see...Falalalala-lalalala.

No comments: