Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Umm.....

I'm not really sure how I feel about [this]. Yes, I bought the one that was done here in the U.S. a few years ago, but in that one, almost everyone had on a fair amount of clothes.....or at least pants.....or a bikini. But the "nearly nude"-ness of this one is making my prim self a little squeamish. I don't WANT to see WFP in anything other than a top hat and tails. And, Oli Townend is quite handsome, but I prefer him in his Point Two and cross-country whites. And Mark Todd? He is an eventing god; however, I'd rather see him on the medal podium....not atop Pegasus soaring naked in the skies over Mt. Olympus. 

But, this is for a [very, very good and noble cause]. So, who knows, I may yet get the chance to catch a cheeky glimpse of Francy sans Pants. :-)

No comments: