Friday, July 20, 2007

Finger Baker

Wow. My sister just sent me this little item of information. I had an Easy Bake oven when I was little, but I don't remember it looking like that. It seems like mine looked more like a toaster oven. The one in this picture literally looks like a monster that is going to eat some kid's hand...because you know some kid is going to put their FINGERS in that slot at some point, and not just the little tray. I can't believe this thing is actually called an "Easy Bake" oven, as (although I am blissfully childless) I know full well that nothing with "bake" in the title is either safe or "easy" when a 4-year-old is involved.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

They must have changed them because mine looked like a toaster oven too! I remember my bake goods took about 2 hours to make
:-)