Friday, February 4, 2011

"A horse doesn't care how much you know, until he knows how much you care." - Pat Parelli

"Dumplin'," a Sunkissed Acres rescue.

An eventer friend of mine alerted me to this organization yesterday and I wanted to share their web site here. Sunkissed Acres is a rescue and retirement farm in Georgia that helps to save some wonderful horses. Please, please, please go to their page, look at some of their stories, and make a donation if possible. You don't need to donate today, but maybe tomorrow or next week....it will make such a difference. I have so little money myself right now, but I always try to make charitable donations to several organizations when I can. At the end of the day, I feel much better spending my money on that than I would on a manicure or new clothes!

Dumplin' at his new home!


No comments: