Friday, February 25, 2011

Laptop Screen Shopping

Show Ribbon Belt by Mellissa Perrin at mjoydesign 
I would have said "window" shopping, but I'm at home....on the computer....so that doesn't really accurately apply. So "laptop screen" shopping it is. 

I saw this great item linked to on Dappled Grey yesterday and they were too cute not to share. I will have to get some little "d-ring" belt loops and make some of my own! I also am crazy about the show jump head board. What an amazing idea! And the horse blanket dog bed? Me likey. I just need to figure out how to make some of these great things for myself with all the horse stuff I've got sitting around here, and I'll be all set!


I just love this! (BTW, I also own that same square,
faux-fur pillow in the center of the photo. It's awesome!)

Very creative dog bed. Aiken would love this!

2 comments:

Kody said...

Hi great reading youur post

Kody said...

This is aawesome