Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'll sing it one last time for you...

Ok, so my boyz (that would be Snow Patrol) have announced that they will be playing a show at Red Rocks in Colorado at the end of July. I am grief stricken!! Red Rocks is just about the coolest place to see a live show in the entire country, and I no longer live just down the pass there in Vail. I would love to see the Patrol play there, but...alas. Anyway, I've had to console myself by getting caught up on GL's blog. I am convinced that Gary Lightbody and I are long lost soul mates, and when you read his copious rhetorical rantings, you will know precisely why I believe that. Destiny, I tell ya...it's destiny.

I am thrilled they are taking the world by storm, and I promise myself I will see them live this year before they head back to the UK for a good, long while. But, then again, if I don't see them around here, it would be a good excuse to hop a plane to Glasgow in the near future, now wouldn't it?

No comments: