Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Good show

I'm not much for watching network television (I've never been into the CSI craze and I don't enjoy reality shows). I have digital cable (with tons of movie channels) and I have DVR, with all my favorite shows and movies at my disposal, so why would I ever have to watch regular tv...when Grey's isn't on, of course? But, every-so-often, there comes along a really cool new show.

Last week, I watched "Pushing Daisies," which I'd heard good things about before the season even began and I had already set a series recording on my DVR to record the pilot. It is one of the neatest shows I have ever seen. If you haven't seen it, you really need to check it out. It's on ABC, on Wednesdays, at 8:00pm (Eastern). So, that means it's on tonight. Go home and turn on the tube, people!

No comments: