Monday, October 15, 2007

MTPC Re-cap

So, I competed in my last outing at Beginner Novice last weekend and had a wonderful time. Eddie and I finished in 3rd place in our division, on the lowest score we've accrued at a recognized competition, to date (37.9). We also broke the 40 mark for the first time at a recognized show in dressage, and finished on that score (37.9), with no additional penalties in either of our jumping phases.

The cross-country was pretty big for BN, with a numbered combination at 15a and 15b, the first time I've had a combination
on a cross-country course. We sailed around and made it look easy, which has put us in good standing to go into our move-up to Novice the weekend after next at Octoberfest in Lexington. I'm really looking forward to that, and I hope to go into that with some good momentum after this past weekend, and I hope to leave Octoberfest with some positive momentum heading into the winter and spring events next year.

No comments: