Monday, October 1, 2007

Endless Summer

Well, it's been a hot and dry one here in Tennessee this year, but the bonus is we are still out on the lake (and in the water!) up to October, now. This past weekend, my friend Erika brought her husband and daughter up to my parent's house at the lake in Bristol. My sister was also in town, so we all went out on the lake and had tons of fun on the tube. I think there are probably a number of people at Wilbur Smith who would have paid good money to see me and Erika getting thrashed around on that thing.

Note to self: just because she's my mother and she loves me doesn't mean that -- when given the opportunity (lots of wake and choppy water) -- she won't rip that boat around and fling innertube passengers left and right like there's no tomorrow. I feel battered, bruised, and abused. But, it was so much fun! I can't wait for it to be summer next year, now!

No comments: