Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pickin' and Grinnin'


I freaking LOVE these guys! I could watch this show all day, every day and never get tired of it. One of the things I enjoy most about it isn't their entertaining banter (which is awesome), or their dynamic personalities (which are fabulous), but I really appreciate how they are super knowledgeable and very respectful of the HISTORY of America that comes about through their searches. Yes, they are good junkers and they're out to make some dough, but it's always more than that and I think that's fascinating. Not everyone can pick as good as these guys. But, then again, maybe I'm just biased since Mike now lives in Tennessee and there is a brand new Antique Archaeology store in Nashville. I know where I'm going to find my birthday present this year. I want the crispy fried Colonel for my front porch!

No comments: