Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tops


[Richard Harrow] is the most intriguing character on t.v. today, in one of the most intriguing shows on t.v. today. I hope the writers continue to develop some of the complexities they've already introduced with Harrow and that they don't just let it fizzle out. I recently read a fascinating novel by Louisa Young titled [My Dear I Wanted to Tell You] that struck home with the Harrow character. I couldn't get it out of my mind! And, in addition, the actor who plays "Richard Harrow" is a [Huston], which makes him all kinds of unique and interesting in it's own way. I'm all about some Boardwalk Empire and I'm ecstatic that the 2nd season is back on in full effect. I can't wait to see what happens this fall! 

HBO.....just please don't [kill off another of my favorite characters] in one of your series this time around. Please.

No comments: