Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lunch

So, yes, I've been working this week in the Lexington office, and the guys up here have really been spoiling me. Brad brought in homemade doughnuts from a local bakery yesterday morning, and John brought in chocolate chip scones for breakfast today. Mmmm. They do know how to make a girl feel very happy and appreciated!

Yesterday afternoon, Brad ordered in lunch for those of us who were prepping for the City of Georgetown presentation, and he called food in from Ramsey's Diner, across the street from the office in downtown Lexington. I had the Southern Fried Chicken Salad, with extra homemade Ranch dressing, and an ice cold Coke. It was so good. I mean, it was soooooo good.

I just have to say that if you don't like some fried chicken, ranch, and Coca Cola, then you might as well name yourself Carmen and move up to New Jersey, because you sure ain't Southern. As for me? I'm Southern, and I like some fried chicken, ranch, and Coke. Even though it's not on "the plan," it got me through the day. Next week, I'll buckle down and get back to the gym!!!

No comments: