Friday, September 28, 2007

Miller Time

My little sister is in town, so last night we were supposed to go and see Scott Miller and the Commonwealth play at the opening of the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Oak Ridge, TN. We were way more about Scott and the band than hot air balloons, but it sounded like fun anyway! I love, love, love Scott (as all of you know) and I haven't seen him play live in several years. He's great and always will be. But, alas, after Melissa's drive in here yesterday -- and by the time I got home from work and got all my chores done -- we just lost steam and didn't end up going (the season premier of Grey's Anatomy was on last night anyway). So, no Scott this time around. He'll be back, I'm sure!

By the way, don'tcha just love how the color of his eyes in that picture matches the color of his shirt? Too cute.

No comments: