Friday, April 6, 2007

And on the third day...

...we show jump. Ok, that wasn't intended to be as sacreligious as it sounded! Especially since this Sunday is Easter Sunday. Although, Sunday is the third day, and there will be show jumping.

I'm off today for North Carolina to spend the weekend at The Fork Stables (shown in the picture above) volunteering at the CIC***. I'm looking forward to some time away from home and the experience of seeing all the big name riders and their horses in their final tune-ups before Rolex. But, most importantly as always, I will be getting some Kelsey-time for the next 3 days, as I will happily be sharing the holiday with my "little sister" that I love the mostest and my "other family." I just hope that Mama Briggs doesn't forget my Easter basket! Lots of chocolate and peanut butter, please!!! :)

No comments: