Monday, April 2, 2007

What has happened to...

...my man's hair??? Today is Monday, which makes it officially "Beckham Monday" (as my friend Jenn and I like to refer to the first day of the long and weary work-week). What better way to get back to the office than by anticipating the prospect of celebrating the day with visions of his glorious Beckham-ness? But, today...oh, TODAY! I am deeply saddened by this new development. It'll take a lot more than a bad haircut for me to ever think Becks is even slightly less than utterly lucious, but I fear he has gone off the deepend. Perhaps he felt so bad about being vastly more gorgeous than his wife that he thought he'd even the playing field a bit. Eww.


But, you know, hair grows back, so I'll move on...

(click on photo to enlarge)

No comments: