Wednesday, September 19, 2007


There is just something very wrong with this man:

"A Portland, Oregon man is recovering after being bitten on the tongue by his pet rattlesnake. Matt Wilkenson admits that he put the snake's head in his mouth while drinking with friends. Miraculously, he survived. Wilkenson says he still loves his snakes, but has gotten rid of the poisonous ones."

I am so oogied out by this story that I can't believe I actually posted this. It's just so insanely fascinating.

No comments: