Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Drinky-Drinky

Behold: the new concoction of choice. I have created this new cocktail, the "Dark Cherry Margarita." It's fabulous! Ice, cherry and limeade drink mix, frozen dark cherries, and cherry vodka (with a hint of mint). TO. DIE. FOR. It's perfect for enjoying while hunkering down with the dogs during a thunderstorm and watching Sex and the City 2*. Or.....um....something similarly classy and educational....ya know. 


*The Miranda-and-Charlotte-as-frustrated-mothers confessional scene cracked me up! It reminds me of rare evenings catching up with my BFF Kelsey: "I feel like a worthless rider. My horse is such a saint and I ride him like absolute crap." DRINK "I am such a bad horse-mommy. I did not bathe Eddie the other day after I rode for an hour and a half. I just hand-walked him, curried him, and turned him out."  DRINK "I really want to go Advanced at Ocala, but I'm not sure if the timing is right or if Pirate has had enough runs by the fall event season...." DRINK "I would TOTALLY give you amazing and good advice, but I'm really starting to get pretty buzzed, so we should probably eat something now." DDRRIINNKK

No comments: